Wednesday, October 6, 2010

here goes nothin...

I've never had a blog before. I'm really not the kind of person that likes to do things like this. I don't write in journals. I rarely scrapbook anymore. I want to give this a shot though and see where it takes me. I hope that it also helps friends and family keep updated on my life, or our lives I suppose, since I have been completely slacking in the keeping in touch with people department lately. Sorry if you're one of those that I still haven't called back or been in touch with recently. I know this is no excuse, but my life is crazy busy right now. School full time + work + planning a wedding = a very stressful me. Well this is a good start and there will be more to come soon I promise:) I'm off to study like I should've been doing for the last 2 hours but haven't been. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. Kennedy! I am glad that you are blogging! Congrats on your soon-to-be marriage! I'm excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete