Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Pictures

Here are some late, but great, pictures of our wedding...enjoy!

Just out of the temple...We're married!
Walking around to the stairs of the temple



Thanks to all of our family and friends that came to support us!





Jeremy's buddies...



My girlfriends




Such a cool picture with the temple in the reflection of the visitor center windows



Typical me...pulling faces



So BEAUTIFUL! Great job decorating Kim, Dev and Jess!


Hardman tradition...obviously my brothers were a little clueless:)

The Hardman family


The Clayton family


So happy together!


Our gorgeous cake made by my aunt Amanda Adams...SO talented!


Mmmm....cheesecake!


I was nice...he was not:)

I LOVE this picture!


I love this guy!


Jer surprised me with a special performance. He did a great job!


My dad and I dance to "Butterfly Kisses"


Jer can't remember the song he and his mom danced to...but it was a good one!


Throwing the bouquet...over the balcony


I tricked him:) hahaha

Dancing the hokey-pokey with the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment